Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Culinary Adventure Starts Here...

Since I was a little girl, I was always drawn to cooking and backing. Every day, I would try out a new recipe in the kitchen. Recently, since I got married in August 2008, my passion for cooking and backing has revisited me. I find myself looking for new and exciting delicious recipes to try out...some promising and rewarding, others frustrating and failing. But no mater the joys and disappointments, I keep cooking and keep looking for recipes that look appetizing to the eye, and maybe even to my belly. This BLOG is intended for me to get in the kitchen more often and experiment more. Through my journey, I will post pictures, links and of course ending product...if they turn out decent. I hope you will enjoy my posts, and maybe even get a good recipe from this Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Magdalene, Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to seeing a few of your recipes:). Sounds like you love to try out new recipes...and I think that's great! Have a blessed day! ~Ellie

    By the way, I love your title ...Seasoned with Love. I think that everything tastes much better when it is seasoned with love:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! I hope you will visit mine at www.momzblotter.blogspot.com and become a follower. I look forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete