1 lb ground pork
1 lb ground beef
½ medium onion, diced
2 carrots, peeled and grated
1 small potato, peeled and grated
1Tbs. garlic. minced
parsly flakes (dry or fresh)
salt, pepper for taste
¼ cup water
Your favorite Oil for frying
- Chop onion, and grate carrots on grater. Place onion and carrot in sauce pan with ¼ cup water. Boil until onion and carrots are tender. Remove any excess water when finished boiling. Set aside to cool.
- Grate potato, add to carrots and onion bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix ground pork and ground beef together,
- Next add egg, garlic, cooled veggies, parsley, salt and pepper to meat bowl. Mix well.
6. Roll meat batter in small balls, when oil is hot, place palls in pan. Brown all sides. Remove meat ball when all sides have been browned, you may want to place a paper towel on a plate to soak up some of the excess oil from the meat balls.
7. You can eat these yummy balls with anything you like, mash potato, salad and garlic toast is our favorite. Pofta Buna!